Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Well, it's been a while since I last blogged.

Things've been going pretty well, even if busy! It's Year 9 SATs week this week, and the first RE GCSE exam is a week tomorrow! Bit worried about that, as I'm still not sure the Year 11s know anything!

The bank holiday weekend was good - especially as it meant an extra day off school, and a well-needed rest! Spent some of it at o/h's cousin's wedding, and then went & spent the rest of it running around a field banging a drum. It was fun! Then back to school yesterday. Less than 3 weeks til half term now though.

On the whole, life is good, and better than it's really ever been; and to those people who have obviously decided that I am not one of the people in their life that they want to remember, despite pledges that our friendship would never end - I don't actually really care. If jealousy really means that you cannot include me in your life any more, so be it!

People do change - I know that both I, and my ambitions in life have, and now, I do have something that you would like to have, and that just presents too big a barrier to you. If you can't overcome that, then you're just not welcome in my life any more, and will only serve to bring me down. Even though what I perceive as my "vocation" in life has changed, it doesn't mean that God is any less important to me. It just means that what I think God is calling me to do is different.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lisa, if you are talking about me, just after i had pressed post, i realised that i didnt have you on that list...a huge omission. but hey, the truth comes out doesnt it. i am so not jealous lisa, not at all. wow, kick someone when they are down. the reason why i havnt contacted you is that the last email i sent you bounced back, and i dont know if your phone number is the same either...but hey. now i know how you really feel maybe i shouldnt bother, although i would like to continue if you would let me

and_why_not said...

my email's the same as it always has been, but my phone number has changed.
"the truth comes out doesn't it"... Well, yes it does!